Aadhar Card Correction
In the Process of Getting Aadhar Card first you fill out the Aadhar Application Form at one of the Aadhar Card Kendra, Then you get Your Enrollment Number, Then You have to Check your Aadhar Card Status Online. After all this Process UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Officials Check you’re all the Details and they Made your UID Aadhar Card. You will get your Aadhar After 90 Days or 3 Months.
The Process Doesn’t stop here. We have to Observe that After Getting Aadhar Card via Post Many people are facing one Common ISSUE. the Problem is MIS-PRINT of Aadhar Holder Details. It means Sometimes there was a mistake in Your NAME, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc. It’s Common and you don’t have to Worry Because Daily UIDAI generates Thousands of New Aadhar Application and Aadhar Card so, It’s Obvious.
So, Let’s Come to the Point and Without Wasting your Precious Time Jump to the Main Topic. In this Post, you will get the Complete Process about HOW YOU CAN MAKE AADHAR CARD CORRECTION? AND HOW TO UPDATE AADHAR CARD ONLINE PROCESS.
Basically, there are TWO Method to Update Aadhar Card
- Online Aadhar Card Correction
- Offline Aadhar Card Correction
But In this Post, We are only Going to Talk about the Step by Step Procedure to Update Aadhar Card Online. So, Stay Tuned to us until the End.
Online Aadhar Card Correction Process
Basically, there are 4 Steps to Update Aadhar card Information like Mobile Number, Name, Date of Birth, Gender. The Process is Same in case you want to Change all the Information in New Aadhar Card. So, in this Case, we are Going show you How to Make Address Correction Aadhar Card.
The Main 4 Steps are Listed Below.
- Step 1: Login with Aadhaar
- Step 2: Select field for update
- Step 3: Fill new data for update
- Step 4: Upload Documents & Submit
Now Let’s Talk this Steps into Details.
- In the First Step, You need to visit this Website ==> https://resident.uidai.net.in.
- After Visiting the Link You can See the Page link Below Image.
- In that Page, Simply Click on “UPDATE AADHAR DATA” tab.
- After Clicking on that Tab You will be Redirected to “AADHAR SELF SERVICE UPDATE PORTAL“. The Page Look like Below Image.
- First Read all the Information Given On the Page Carefully. At the End, you can see the Links Written Like this.
“To submit your update/ correction request by post please CLICK HERE to download the correction form.”
- After This, You will be Redirected to LOG IN Page. As given in Below Image.
- In that Page LOG IN with Your Aadhar Number and Enter Security Code. Then HIT ENTER. It will Send you OTP Just Enter it in Next Step.
- After Log In You can See Dash Board of DATA UPDATE CENTER. Now Select the Options Listed on the Page. In case you want to change your Address in New Aadhar Card Select Address field and Press Enter.
- In the Next Window, you have to fill up all the Information Like Your Correct Address, Area Name, Pin code and City. After this Press Enter.
- It’s time to Upload ID Proof Like PAN card, Driving Licence or Voter ID Card.
- After Complete Process You will Get one SMS to your Registered Mobile Number regarding Aadhar Card Update Status.
- As a Proof of Aadhar Correction Process, you will get URN Number which will help you to Check Aadhar Update Status Later.
What is URN Number?
URN Number Means Update Request Number
Use of URN Number for Aadhar Card Correction Update
After completing this Process You will also get the confirmation message and Update Request Number on your mobile phone for the Future Use.(Don’t Los or Misplace it. You can use it to Track aadhar card Update in Future.) Keep Update Request number safely with you as it will help you to track the status of your aadhar card update.
So, This is it from our side. Now it’s your turn If you have any Doubt or Issue In Aadhar Card Update Procedure feel free to Mail us or You can List out your Problem in Comment Section,