Every citizen of India is Eligible for Aadhar card, irrespective of age. This document can get both online as well as offline. Applicants will have to fill in the application form by providing all the necessary details. Applicants will also have to provide their fingerprint and retina scans in order to get an Aadhar card. Once this is done, applicants will receive their Aadhar card within 90 days. UIDAI has also Provided one Facility to check Aadhar Card Status online after Filling Aadhar Application Form Online or Offline.
So, Earlier We have Discuss How to Get Aadhar Card for Adults and Senior Citizen, In this Post, We are Going to Discuss How to Make Aadhar Card for Kids and Children’s Above Age 1. Initially, Haryana Government has Started the Process to Make Aadhar Cards not only for Adults but also for Kids above 1 Year of Age. The Process is Somehow Similar but there are Few Changes and Rules if you Want to Make New Aadhar Card for Your Child.
Things to know before applying Aadhar Card for Child
- Children over 1 year of age are eligible to apply for New Aadhar Card.
- In Case If Your children are below the age of 5, biometric data will not be considered and hence will not be recorded at UIDAI Data Base. The Reason is until the Age of 5 The Hand Impressions Keep Changing of Kid. In this Case, the children’s account will simply be linked to the parent/ guardian.
- Biometrics will be done after attaining 5 years of age, the Aadhar Card number shall remain same throughout a lifetime.
- For children above the age of 5, biometric data, i.e., a scan of the applicant’s fingerprint and retina will be recorded which will then be linked to his/her Aadhar card in future.
- After attaining 15 years, biometrics data will be taken once again for the last time and will then be linked to the Aadhar Card.
- The child’s photograph is taken when he/she attain 15 Year age.
So, In Short, The Biometric Data of Your Kid will be taken 2 times, First at the Time of Aadhar Enrolment and Second at the age of above 15.
Online Process to Make Aadhar Card For Child
Here is the Simple process to follow to make Aadhar Card for Children or Kids.
- First Parent have to Collect all the Necessary Documents Listed Below, In the Next Step, they will have to enroll for Aadhar card registration on the Unique Identification Authority of India’s website and fill up the required form.
- This form will then have to be filled in with all the required details such as name, age and so on along with contact details of the parents.
- In the Next Step, the applicant will have to provide demographic details which are the location of the child, his/her parent’s address, locality, State/Union Territory and so on.
- Then, the applicant will have to Fix Appointment.
- The applicant will then be able to fix an appointment to visit the nearest Aadhar Card Enrollment Centre.
- On the date of the appointment, the applicant will have to provide necessary documents and the reference number along with a print out of the form to the Centre. At the Centre, all documents will be first verified, It includes the Aadhar Details of Parents.
- Once this is done, in case the child is above 5 years old, his/her biometric details will be taken and then linked to his/her Aadhar card. after when he/she Reached the age of 15 Once again New Biometric and Photograph will be taken of Child.
Required Documents to Make Aadhar Card For Child/Kids
- Aadhar card details of the child’s parents are required at the time of Child’s Aadhar Card enrolment Process.
- Birth Certificate/Date of Birth Proof of the Child is Compulsory.
- Address proof of the child’s parents. You can Provide any Document like PASSPORT, PAN Card, Drive Licence, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Bank statement/ Passbook, Electricity Bill (within 3 months), Water Bill (within 3 months), Landline Bill (Telephone) (within 3 months), Insurance Policy etc.
- Identity proof of the child’s parents. (EX. PAN Card, DL, Voter ID Card, Passport etc)
Once the application process to get Aadhar Card for Kids has been completed with all verifications, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment number which acts as a temporary record number with which application can be verified in future. Once the registration and verification process has been completed, applicants will receive a message through SMS on their registered mobile number (If your Aadhar Details will Successfully Verify). Within few days of receiving this message, the applicant will receive his/her Aadhar card via Post.
So, Hope you now You will Aware of the Process to Get aadhar Card for your Children’s/Kids. Still, if you find any Problem in above steps you can Contact us and we will Assist you As soon as Possible.