Aadhar Card Update Status
In this Post, we are going to Discuss How you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status and Aadhar Card Enquiry Step by step. So, Stay tuned to us and Follow the Simple Steps.
Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Basically, After Aadhar Correction Process You will Get URN Number to track your Aadhar Update Status.
First is Check Aadhar Card Update Status by Enrolment ID Number,
Second is Check UIDAI Adhar Status by Aadhar Number (UID-Unique Identification Number)
NOTE – TO CHECK YOUR UIDAI STATUS YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR EID NUMBER THAT IS GIVEN BY THE AADHAR CARD KENDRA AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM. YOU CAN FIND YOUR EID NUMBER ON AADHAR APPLICATION SLIP.
- In the First Step, You need to check out The Official Website of UIDAI ==> CLICK HERE
- You can see several Box Given. For your Comfort, we have Highlighted all the details of the Image.
- In the First Box Insert, your 14 Digit EID Number that is Given in the Aadhar Application Slip.
- In the Second Box Enter Date and Time is given in the Slip.
- After Inserting Security Code Press Check Status.
- Within Few Minutes one Window will Open with Your Current Aadhar Card Update Status.
So this is the Simple Process to Check Aadhar Card Update Status and Make Aadhar Card Enquiry Onlne.
Now the Question is Many People Don’t know their EID or Aadhar Number. Sometimes It also Happens that You misplaced your Aadhar Application Form Slip. So, Don’t worry If you don’t have your Enrolment Number. Here is the Next Step We are Going to Discuss How you can get Your EID Number if you Can’t Able to Remember.
Check Aadhar Update Status at SSUP
Follow this Simple Process to check Aadhar Update Status at SSUP.
- First Open SSUP Portal – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status
- Now Enter Your Aadhar Number and URN Number
- In the Next Step Enter Captcha Code and Click on Get Status.
If you Aadhar Card has been Updated than You can see your Current Status else you have to wait for few Days.
How To Find Lost EID and UID Number?
Finding EID and UID Number is very Easy. It Requires only Few Information like Your Name, Your Email ID and Your Register Mobile Number (Same Mobile Number that you Provided at the Time of filing Aadhar Application form at One of the Aadhar Card Kendra.)
Find Lost Enrolment Number
- In the Very First Step Check out UIDAI Website by Clicking HERE.
- After Clicking on the Link you can see the Page like This.
- Here You can see there is Two Option given in the First Row. If you want to Find your Lost EID Number Select EID in the Checkbox and If you Want to find Your Lost Aadhar Number Simply Check Aadhar Option.
- Rest of the Procedure is Same as Checking Aadhar Card Status.
- After Checking one Option Kindly Mention your Name, Your Email Address, Your Register Mobile Number and at the End Insert Correct Security Captcha Code.
- After Filling all the Information Press GET OTP Option. within a few Seconds, you get One SMS from UIDAI Portal giving Info about your ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP).
- In Step-2 Enter the OTP you have Received in your Mobile Number and Hit Verify OTP.
- If you have Inserted Right OTP One New window will Open Providing where you can find your Lost Enrolment Number (EID Number)
Find Lost Aadhar Number (UID Number)
As we Discuss Earlier to Find your Lost UID Number the Procedure is Same as Listed above for Finding Lost EID Number.
But there is Only One Change that You have to make. Just Select Aadhar Number Instead of EID Number in the First Row. Rest the Process and Instructions are Same as Given Above.
We Hope that You Find this Guide Straight Forward and Very Helpful. If you Still are Facing any Issue or Problems Don’t Hesitate to Comment your Query Below. We will Solve your all the Queries As soon as Possible.