Sometimes It’s possible that You have Applied for an Aadhar Card but Yet You haven’t received your Original Aadhar Card via Post after Successful Aadhar Enrollment Process. We know that without Original Aadhar Many Process just can’t Complete like We can’t able to Link Aadhar to Bank Account for many Government Schemes, LPG Subsidy and Much More.
There Could me Many Reasons why you Don’t receive your Aadhar Card like Your Aadhar Card May not be Printed, It has been Lost at Post Office, Delivered to Wrong Address and Much More. Normally It will take up to 90 Days or 3 Months to get Original Aadhar Card Via Post but Many Times Even after 90 Days People Don’t get their Original Aadhar. In this Case Don’t be Panic we always Have a Solution to Your Problem.
In order to find a solution to this problem, you can ask help from the UIDAI helpline numbers or the portal. Some of the important contact information is provided below:-
Bangalore Office Address:-
- Fax number – 080 2353 1947
- Call Center – 1800 180 1947
- Postal Address – Post Office Box 1947, GPO – Bangalore – 560001
- Email – [email protected]
Delhi Office Address:-
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Government of India (GOI)
- 3rd Floor, Tower II
- Jeevan Bharati Building
- Connaught Place
- New Delhi – 110001
Download Eaadhar at UIDAI
In case You haven’t Receive Your Original Aadhar from UIDAI. You can Still able to Download Digital Aadhar Card also Called Eaadhar from uidai.gov.in, An e-Aadhar is the soft copy of your Original Aadhar card. It is as valid as the hardcopy and can easily be downloaded from the UIDAI website that is uidai.gov.in
Before Downloading E-aadhar You need to Check Your Aadhar Status, Whether your Aadhar has Generated or not. If your Aadhar has Generated then and then You can able to Download eaadhar otherwise you have to Waif for Few days to Generate Aadhar Card.
To generate Eaadhar You need to Enter Following Details in Check Aadhar Status Form.
- 14 Digit Enrolment ID (EID Number)
- Time and Date Listed on Aadhar Registration Slip.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- 6 Digit Area Pincode.
- Full Name of Aadhar Card Holder.
- Security Code.
After Filling all the Details You will get OTP at your Registered Mobile Number. Use this OTP to Download Aadhar Number.
Aadhar card Not Received – Download E-Aadhar
Follow the Given steps to download a Soft copy of your Aadhar Card also Called e-aadhar.
- In the First step go to UIDAI website, find the Aadhar Services/Kiosk link. This web page contains options for those who are yet to enroll and for those who have already applied for an Aadhar card.
- Click on the ‘Get E-Aadhar’ link on the Aadhar Kiosk Portal. You will be taken to the e-Aadhar page. Now there are 2 Option available to download e-aadhar which are enrolment ID (for which you need to have your Aadhar acknowledgment slip with you) or your Aadhar number (if you already know it)
- choose the ‘Enrolment ID’ option if you have your Aadhar Registration Slip ready with you at the top of the form.
- The Aadhar acknowledgment slip contains an Enrolment ID and the date and time when the slip was generated. For example, if your Aadhar acknowledgment slip was generated on July 21, 2016, at 40 minutes and 44 seconds past 2 pm, the 14 digits in the Date/Time section will be 21/07/2016 02:40:44. Enter this 28-digit number under the Enrolment Number and Date/Time field.
- Fill in your full name (as given to the Aadhar database).
- Enter Your Registered Mobile Number to Get OTP.
- After Hitting Submit Button OTP will be delivered to your mobile number. Enter the OTP in the ‘Step 2’ of the form. Click on ‘Validate and Download’- CONGRATULATIONS! You have Successfully Generated Soft Copy of Aadhar Card.
Now If you have already Know the Aadhar ID (UID) You can also Download Eaadhar by Selection UID instead of EID in the First Step.
Get Aadhar Details On Registered Mobile
UIDAI has also Start SMS service to Get Aadhar Details on Mobile Phone. To get your Aadhar details on your Registered mobile, follow the below Steps:
- Go to the ‘Get Aadhar’ option on the UIDAI website. Choose the ‘Get Aadhar’ option.
- Fill in your 28-digit enrolment details including Date and Time with Registered mobile number and security on the form.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’. Once you receive the OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP.
- You will receive your Aadhar details via SMS on your phone once you verify your number through the OTP.
So, If you haven’t received your Original Aadhar Yet, Don’t be Panic You can Still Get e-aadhar Which is as Equal to Original Aadhar Card.