Check Aadhar Card Status
Like PAN card and Driving Licence 12, Digit Aadhar Card is also one of the Important ID Proof for Every Indian Citizen. Here In this Blog, We are Going to Provide you Complete Information and Latest News regarding Aadhar Card.
So in this Post, You can get to Know How you can Check Your Aadhar Card Application Status in Different Ways.
Before You can Check your Aadhar Card Status You need to Have Few Information Like Your Enrollment Number and Registered mobile Number that is Provided by You at the Time of Filling Aadhar Card Application form at One of the Aadhar Card Kendra.
Now Checking Aadhar Card Status is Easier than Early Days. You can do in Few Minutes. You don’t have to go to Aadhar card Centre for this. You Just Need an Internet Connection.
You can Check Aadhar card Status in 2 Simple Ways. They are as Follows.
- Check Aadhar Card Status Online
- Check Aadhar Card Status Offline Via SMS/MESSAGE.
Let’s Discuss this 2 Simple Method In detail.
Check UIDAI Aadhar Status Online
Checking Aadhar Status Via Online Method is Very Easy Compare to Offline Method because it takes Less time and Efforts. Follow this Simple Steps to Check Your UIDAI Status.
- Now You can see the Portal Like Given the Below Image.
- As Seen Above in the Image In the First Step, You need to Enter your 14 Digit EID (Enrolment ID Number).
- In the Second Step, You can see a Box Near to EID that is Date/Time. You have to Enter the Date/Time that is Given in the Aadhar Card Application Slip.
- In the Next Step after Entering EID and Date Insert Security Code Shown in the Image. In above case, Captcha Code is 4772. So enter this Code in Next Box.
- That’s it. Now Hit CHECK AADHAR Box to Check your Aadhar Card Application Status.
If your Aadhar Card Has Generated You can also Download and Print your Aadhar Card after Checking Status.
Find EID/UID Number
To Get Aadhar Card as an ID Proof In the First Step You have to Fillup the Aadhar Card Application form at your Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra.
After Filling up the Form the Admin will Give you one SLIP. You can find Your Enrollment Number on that Given Slip. You can also See the Date/Time for the Future Reference to Check Aadhar Card Status Online in that Slip.
Your Aadhar Card Application Slip will Look like This.
You can Clearly See the EID Number and DATE/TIME in above Image. This is Just for your Reference.
Check Aadhar Card Status Offline
As we told you Earlier You can Check your Aadhar Application Status in 2 Different Way. In this Method, You don’t need any Internet Connection. There are 2 Sub methods to Check aadhar card status Offline. They are as Follows.
In case your Aadhar Information is Wrong You can Do Aadhar Card Correction by Post.
Check Aadhar Card Status by SMS
This Method is Very Simple. If you know Your Register Mobile Number of your Aadhar Application then You can Use this Method.
Follow this Simple Steps.
- Open Your Mobile Messaging Application.
- Now Type : “UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>” (Remember to Place SPACE)
- Send this SMS to 51969 Number.
- Now If you’re 12 Digit Aadhar Number has Generated then You can Get Message either You won’t get any Reply from UIDAI Portal.
Check Aadhar Card Status by Toll-Free Number
This is a Toll-Free Calling Method to check aadhar application status. so, You don’t charge any Money.
- At First Dial this Toll-free Number – 1800-300-1947
- After Dialing You will be asked to entering all the Details regarding Aadhar Application.
- Once the Process will Complete you can Track Your Aadhar Card Details.
So, This one is also Very Easy Method to Check aadhar card Status Offline.
So, This is the Methods To Check You Aadhar Card Application Status and To get Enquiry of Your Aadhar Card. If you are Still Facing any Problem or You don’t Understand any Part of this Process Don’t Hesitate to Ask any Question.
NOTE:- REMEMBER NEVER SHARE YOUR AADHAR DETAILS WITH ANYONE.