Aadhar Card Application Form Guidelines
Aadhar Card is an Initiative of UIDAI (Unique Identity Authority of India) to Provide All in One Identification Card Containing Biometrics to All Citizen of India. Even NRI can get their Aadhar Card Number by filling aadhar Application Form. Aadhar is Very Important Because Day by Day Government Launches Many Schemes like LPG Subsidy, Jan Dhan Yojna etc and to Get Benefit of all these Schemes You need to Provide your Aadhar Information to Bank. SO, In this Post, we are Going to Learn How you can Fill up Aadhar Application Form or Aadhar Enrolment Form.
Download Aadhar Application Form
To Enrol for Aadhar You need to Fillup one Aadhar Application Form. Aadhar Application Form is Free of Cost. There are Basically 2 Ways to Get Aadhar Enrolment Form.
- Download Aadhar Enrolment form from UIDAI official Portal.
- Get Aadhar Application Form from Nearest Aadhar Card Office/Kendra.
YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD AADHAR APPLICATION FORM ONLINE => Aadhar Enrollment Form
Download Aadhar Application Form in Different Language
- AADHAR FORM IN TAMIL
- AADHAR FORM IN PUNJABI
- AADHAR FORM IN MARATHI
- AADHAR FORM IN KANNADA
- AADHAR FORM IN HINDI
- AADHAR FORM IN GUJARATI
How to Fill Aadhaar Enrolment form?
Once You get Aadhar Application form It’s time to Fill up All your Details in form and Later You need to Submit that Form to Aadhar Office to get Aadhar Application Slip (We will Discuss this Later).
Now There are certain things you need to take care of while filling up Aadhar Enrolment form. they are as follows.
- Use Capital/Upper Case Letters: In the Form, You can See Many Boxes are Given. Make Sure You Fill out All Mandatory Fields without Making any Mistakes. You need to Fill all the Fields in Capital Letters Only. The Reason for using capital letters or Upper Case Letters is They are Very easy to Recognize due to its Size by this Way Aadhar Officer can recognize and read your details without any Problem. So, USE CAPITAL?UPPER LETTERS ONLY.
- Don’t Make Mistakes: While Writing Many People Make Small mistakes and they Overwrite their Name or Address Details. We Highly Insist you to Don’t make any Spelling Mistakes to avoid further Rejection of Your Aadhar Application. If your Aadhar Application will Reject Initially then You have to Repeat the Same Process Again from Zero and It will take Time. SO, Write Every detail Proper without any Mistakes.
Fields on the Aadhar Application form
Aadhar Form is 2 Page form. In the First Page You can See there is Total Number of 11 Fields are Given and On the Second Page, there is a List of Documents as ID Proof is Given. So, You need to Fill up 1st Page of Aadhar Enrolment Form. Here are the Fields with Details and Guidelines about How to Fill up is Given.
- Pre-enrolment ID: This is OPTION Field (Not Mandatory). You can get your Pre-enrolment ID If you Provide your Basic Demographic Data to UIDAI. For this, You need to Provide Your Name, Address, Date of Birth to Web Enrolment section of UIDAI Portal. Once you Provide all these details you will get your Pre-enrolment ID Number and You Need to Provide that Number in This FIELD.
- NRP Receipt/TIN Number: NRP Means National Population Register. If You have NRP Receipt and Tax Identification Number (TIN) you can Write in this FIELD. This again is not Compulsory.
- Name: Write Down your Full Name Containing Your Name, Father’s Name and Your Surname in this Box.
- Gender: If you are Male Select/Tick “M”, If you are Female select/Tick “F” and If you are Transgender Select/Tick Last Option.
- Age & Date of Birth: If you Know your Age Provide in Years and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY Format. In case If you do not have any documentation proof to verify your DOB at the time of aadhar enrolment, tick on the “Declared” box in the fifth field. If you have supporting documentation on your DOB, Select/Tick the “Verified” box.
- Address: Write Down your full Correct Address. Note that Your Aadhar card will be Delivered to that Address Only So make Sure you write your Correct Address. This Field Includes House Number, Block Number, Street/Road/Lane, Landmark, Area/Locality/Sector, Village/Town/City, Post Office PIN, District, Sub District, State, Your Email, Mobile Number, Pincode.
- Family Member Details: First You need to choose Which Family Member Details you want to Provide. Then Write down his/her Full Name in Next field. If they have their aadhar card Enter his/her 14 Digit EID Number Number in next Field.
- Consent: In this part, you can choose to allow or deny UIDAI the right to share your information with agencies involved in delivering public and welfare services. Select the ‘tick’ sign if you are OK with information-sharing, and select the ‘x’ sign if you are NOT OK with it.
- Bank account: This field is Optional. You may choose to open a new Aadhaar linked bank or post office account or choose to link your existing bank account details to the Aadhaar number to be created.This is Irreversible Process and Can’t be Corrected Once Choose.
- Document Proof: Now You Need to Provide one Document Proof to Aadhar Kendra.
- Introducer/Head of Family: If you do not have an ID Proof, you could use the credentials of an introducer or Head of Family (HoF) to enroll yourself into Aadhaar. You just Need to Provide Their ID Proof only.
- Signature: Sign the document with your signature, name or thumbprint to validate the form at the Last Field.
That’s It for Aadhar Application Form Guidelines. After You have finished filling up Aadhar Enrolment Form You need to Attach your Document of ID Proof along with Form. You need to Submit Both to Your Nearest Aadhar Card Office/Kendra.
Once You Submit All Documents along with ID Proof. Aadhar Officer will Give you one AADHAR APPLICATION SLIP. Slip Contains Your EID Number with Date and Time when You Fill up the Form.
This Aadhar Slip is Very Important because It takes 90 Days to Get Original Aadhar Card at Home by Post but In between If you want to Download Your Aadhar Soft copy known as Eaadhar You have to Provide this Information to UIDAI Portal.
We hope you Understand all the Steps and Won’t make any Mistakes filling aadhar form. In the Next Post, we will discuss and Provide you to Fill out Aadhar Correction form Guidelines till they Good Bye.