The Importance of Digital Medium is very Advantageous than Offline Transaction in 21st Century. People are Getting more and More Digitized and Using Online Platforms to make each and Every Process Easier for all Transaction. It will save their Time and No need to carry Fiat Currency in Pocket.
In this Post, Our Concern is to give you the Knowledge about Digitization. Initially, Indian People have to fill up all the Government-Related Documents Offline. It means they have to Stand in Long Queue to get their ID Forms like PAN card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence etc.
But Our New Government is taking Great Initiatives to Make India More Digital. You can see Majority of Government Procedure is taking Place Online. Take Example of Passport and Aadhar Card. In the Case of Passport You have to Contact any Agent for Application Form and Process but Now You can Fill up Passport Form Online and the Process takes Less time than Offline Method.
Same Advantage we get in Aadhar Card Application Process. We can Fill up Aadhar Update Application form Online and Offline Both way but Majority of People are Using Online Method to Check Aadhar Card Status. To Download eaadhar, To check Aadhar card Update Status and also to make Changes in Aadhar card online.
So, In this Post, We are Going to Discuss How you can get Your Aadhar Card Number on Mobile using your UID Number. But In case if you Lost Your EID (Enrolment Identification Number) Follow this Simple Steps to Get UID number by SMS.
How to Find UID/EID Number?
- Go to Official website of UIDAI that is -> https://uidai.gov.in
- In Aadhar Enrolment Section Select Last Option Listed as “Retrieve Lost UID/EID.” or Directly Open https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select EID/UID Option in First Row.
- In Next Step Enter your Full Name, Email Address, Register Mobile Number and Captcha.
- Hit on “GET OTP”
- Now You will Recieve 1 SMS from UIDAI with OTP. Enter the Same in Next Section.
- That’s it You will get one SMS with your EID/UID number.
- Use this EID number to Getting Aadhar Number on Mobile.
How to Get Aadhar Number on Mobile?
Now You have Successfully Retrieve your EID Number by Above Mention Method. It’s time to use that EID Number to Generate aadhar Number on Mobile.
- Once again Open UIDAI Official Website.
- In Aadhaar Enrolment section Select 4th Option Written as “Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile.” or Directly Visit this Website -> https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
- You will See the Page like this.
- In that Page Enter your EID number that you have recently get on your Register Mobile Number, Date and Time from your Slip and Mobile number.
NOTE :- The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrolment ID (EID).
Enter the 14 digit enrolment number and the enrolment date and time in the boxes shown above.
- Enter the Security Code and Hit Enter.
- That’s it You will get one Message with Your Aadhar Number Given on your Mobile Number.
We hope you Get this Method to Getting Aadhar Number on Mobile. If you have any Suggestion Drop down Below in Comment Section.