Aadhar has Become Very Important ID Proof in India. Nowadays It is Mandatory to Link Aadhar to Various Different ID Proof like Bank Account, LPG Connection, and Ration Card to get Benefit of New Schemes Launched by Indian Government. To Curb the Corruption we Recommend you to take Initiative to Link your Aadhar Detail to Different Online Platform and Make India More Digital. In
In Previous Post, We have Seen that How we can Link Aadhar to Bank Account to get Direct Bank Transfer Scheme (DBTS) Benefits and How to Link Aadhar to LPG Connection. So, In this Post, We are Going to Discuss How to Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card by Online and Offline Method.
Reason to Link Aadhaar Card With Ration Card
Government Provides Ration Card to Every Indian Citizen to issue food grains and fuel at a subsidized rate from Ration Centre. Ration Card is also one type of ID Proof like PAN card and Passport. The government has observed that In India Many People have Multiple Ration Card in Single Name so that Individual can Issue Food Grains for Multiple time and take Wrong Benefits of Government Schemes. By this way, Poor People can’t get Enough Food Grains and there is a Shortage of Food.
The government thinks that by linking the Aadhar card details with the ration card, they can able to put a stop to instances where individuals obtain multiple ration cards to issue Excess foods. The government will also be able to stop individuals who are ineligible for ration as their income is above the ration threshold from claiming ration (Because This Facility is Only for the People who have Under Poverty Line).
You can Link your Aadhar Card Details with Ratio Card in 3 Ways
- Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card Online.
- Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card Offline.
- Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card By Sending SMS/Message.
Now Let’s Take a Look at Individual Methods in Details.
Link Aadhar card to Ration Card Online
Follow the Simple steps to Link your Aadhar Details to Ration Card Online at Aadhar Seeding Portal.
- Open Your Browser and Go to Aadhar Seeding Portal of UIDAI that is => https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Select “START NOW” Tab.
- In the First, Box Enter Your Full Name & Address, also Mention your State and District where You are Currently Living.
- In the Next Step Select the Scheme as “RATION CARD“.
- Now it’s time to Provide your Aadhar Details, Ration Card Details, Your Email Address (If you Have) and Working Mobile Number.
- After this Hit Enter. You will Receive one OTP (One Time Password). Enter that OTP in the Next Box and Submit the Form online.
- Then Your application will be processed and on successful verification of the details provided, you will receive a notification informing you that your Aadhar card has been linked to your Ration card and If you are Eligible for Various Government schemes related to Ration Card.
Link Aadhar card to Ration Card Offline
Aadhar Seeding with Ration Offline Method is Somehow Different then Online Process. If you Don’t have any Internet Access Kindly Follow this Offline Method for Ease. In this Process, You need to Visit Nearest Ration Card Office.
- Take photocopies of the Aadhaar cards of your family members as well as a photocopy of your ration card.
- If you have not linked your Aadhaar card to your bank account, take a photocopy of your bank passbook.
- You need to Provide one Passport size Photograph of the head of the family and submit these documents to the Your Nearest Ration Office.
- Once the documents have reached the relevant department, you will be notified by SMS/Message that Your AadharDetails are Successfully Linked to your Ration Card.
- Ration Card Officials will process your documents and once the ration card is successfully linked to the Aadhaar cards, you will receive a notification and Message.
Link Aadhar card to Ration Card by SMS
This is Fairway the Best and Easiest Option to Link Aadhar to Ration Card. You only Need to Send one SMS to Below Listed Number. It takes hardly 2 Minute. The Only requirement of this Method is You need your Aadhar and Ration card Number Handy.
This Method can Be Used in all the Schemes Except LPG Connection Process. Type this SMS with Appropriate Details.
UID SEED <State Short Code> <Scheme/Program Short Code> <Scheme/Program ID> <Aadhaar No>
For Example: UID SEED GJ POSC 1234567 12345/12345/1234
So, We hope You now know the Full Process to Link Aadhar to Ration card. If you face any Problems Kindly Comment down below and We will Reach you as soon as Possible.