- 1 Aadhar Seeding with EPIC
- 2 Link Aadhaar Card to Voter Id
- 3 Link Aadhaar Card to Voter Id at NVSP Portal
- 4 Link Aadhaar Card to Voter Id by SMS
- 5 Link Aadhar with Voter ID by Phone/Call
- 6 Link Aadhar with Voter ID with the Help of BLO
- 7 How to Check the Status of your Aadhaar-EPIC Seeding
Previously We have seen that How we can Link Aadhar Card With PAN Card and Aadhar Card with Ration Card. So, this Post is Continuation of that series. In this Post, we are going to discuss How we can Link Aadhar Card with Voter ID Card through Different ways Link Online, By SMS and By Phone.
The process of Linking Aadhaar Card to Voter Id is named as National Electoral Roll Purification and Authentication Programme (NERPAP). As an Aadhaar card requires an individual’s biometric information such as their fingerprint and iris scans, an individual can have only one Aadhaar number issued to them. The main purpose behind this Drive is to remove bogus voters from the electoral roll, remove multiple records and make it error free. It will help election commission to collect all biometric data of a voter from Aadhaar database.
Aadhar Seeding with EPIC
The Aadhaar – the EPIC linking process is known as seeding and is carried out through the NVSP portal. The steps to seed Aadhaar with EPIC can be done in different ways.
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter Id
There are Basically 4 ways to Link aadhar Card with Voter ID card.
- Link Aadhar With Voter ID Online at NVSP Portal.
- Link Aadhar with Voter ID by SMS.
- Link Aadhar with Voter ID by Phone/Call.
- Link Aadhar with Voter ID with the Help of BLO (Booth Level Operator)
Let’s See all the Method in Detail:
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter Id at NVSP Portal
The Process is Very Simple and can take hardly 10 Min to Link Aadhar with Voter ID card.
- In the First step visit the NATIONAL VOTERS SERVICES PORTAL -> http://electoralsearch.in/
- Enter All the details Including Name, Father’s Name, Age, Date of Birth, Gender, State, District, Assembly Constituency and Captcha Code.
- After Submitting all the details Click On “SEARCH”. After Hitting Search Option Your details will be displayed on the screen if the information you entered matches with the government database information.
- Now to Link Aadhar Card Select “Feed Aadhaar No” Option given On the Left Side of the window. Please ensure that pop u the option of your web browser is enabled and is not blocked.
- A pop-up window will open. You can enter following details from Aadhaar Card–> Name in Aadhaar–> EPIC Number (It is your Voter Id Number)–> Aadhaar No.–> Mobile No. (Select owner of Mobile i.e.whose mobile no is this)–> Email Id
Now, Click “Submit” after entering all the details.
- On Successful Submission, You will receive the following message in the same Pop-up window.“Your request for linking Aadhaar number with Electoral Roll database has been successfully registered.”
So, this is the Online Method to Seed aadhar with Voter ID.
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter Id by SMS
Linking aadhar with Voter ID by SMS is the fastest Method. In this method Your Aadhaar card can be linked to your EPIC card by sending an SMS, details of which are given below:
- Send the following SMS format to 166 OR 51969: ECILINK < EPIC_Number > < Aadhaar_Number >
Link Aadhar with Voter ID by Phone/Call
The government has Provided facility of Call Center to Link aadhar with Voter ID card. Now you can call at 1950 on weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and provide your EPIC and Aadhaar card information to link the two.
Link Aadhar with Voter ID with the Help of BLO
You can also Link Aadhar with EPIC with the help of BLO (Booth Level Operator). Kindly Give them your Aadhar and Voter ID details and application and when they will go Door to Door at each Voter. They will send your Information to NVSP for further Process.
How to Check the Status of your Aadhaar-EPIC Seeding
Like Aadhar status check Method NVSP hasn’t any Portal Track or check Linking status. If you have Successfully Linked your aadhar and Voter ID card then You will get one Message that “Your request for linking Aadhaar number with Electoral Roll database has been successfully registered.”
For any other technical feedback or issues on the NVSP portal kindly send your feedback to [email protected]