Register Mobile Number to Aadhar Card
We have Seen Many Queries Regarding Aadhar Mobile Registration Process. Mobile Number is very Important in order to Verify Aadhar Card and to Print Eaadhar Online. Many People forget to Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Enrolment Process. Mobile Number is Very Important in further Verification Process like link Bank Account with Mobile Number. At the time of enrollment many people haven’t given a mobile number, hence you might not receive future updates related aadhar or UIDAI and you can not change or update or correction or edit your aadhar details online. So, We highly Recommend you to Add/Register/Link your Mobile Number to your Aadhar Card.
Steps to Add Mobile Number to Aadhar Card
We recommend you to Follow these Steps to Register Mobile Number in Aadhar Card.
- Download the Aadhar Card Correction Application Form Online.
- Take 2 Print Out of Aadhar Application Form.
- Now You can See Few Option in Aadhar Application Form. TICK/Select First Option Named “MOBILE”.
- Now In the Next Step in the Mobile Number Section Enter Your Current/Active Mobile Number that You want to add to Your Aadhar Card.
- In the Next Step If you have any EMAIL ID Kindly Write in front of Email ID Tab.
- In the Next Step, You need to Provide Photo ID Proof to verify Your Identity Proof at UIDAI.
- In the End of the Form, you need to Put your Sign at the END.
- Before POST Kindly Check all the Information Once Again, If there any Mistakes Correct it.
- Send the Application Form Along with ID Proof Document to Below Listed UIDAI Center via Normal Post.
UIDAI Office Address to Send Aadhar Application Form
Address 1: Box No.10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001
Address 2: UIDAI Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034
After Successfully Submission of Aadhar Application Form, You need to Send the Form to one of the Above Listed Address. Once they have carried out the necessary verification procedures, you will receive a confirmation message that your registered mobile number has been successfully linked to your Aadhaar Card.
We Hope You all Find this Post Informative and Helpful Do Like, Share and Comment your Queries Here, We will Solve all your Problems as Soon as Possible.